Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chinglish

China is the place to be for English teachers..!!

WELCOME FOR COMING!?

The Key to Existence is pushing !

Excuse me??

I Won't...
Promise...
But where on earth are you?

'CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA' ;-)... 

Have a careful suicide......

 I am not going to pay to trim the foot, Please?

Still din't understand...
Neither did I...
(May be a bloody accident prone area.)

Data Breaker?!?!? ! Which dictionary do they follow for English, I m sure not from Karpration skool's Dictionary J ?

For the first time in history?. Bottled water in a can :D?

 Kamaal hai Chinese log.......

Looks like one.....

Okay sir/madam... ... 

Sorry i can't treasure the used one.....
Really can't?!!!



R THEY UR RELATIVES??? ?
    NICE TO MEET THEM...... ;-)?


Thanx for the Suggestion?!! !


Yes I WILL?..especially Chinese!!!

Hahahah?

Died on the table? Thanks 4 ur Corporation. .!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment